Benetton knits were once one of the most popular picks on the high street. But after announcing losses yesterday, the fashion giant renowned for its kaleidoscopic shades is looking off-colour, with income down 33 per cent since last year, and shares which have dropped 22 per cent since January.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 12 May 1995
Tuesday 28 March 1995
Sunday 05 March 1995
Friday 10 February 1995
Monday 06 February 1995
Sunday 29 January 1995
Sunday 22 January 1995
Monday 19 December 1994
Saturday 29 October 1994
Sunday 18 September 1994
Thursday 15 September 1994
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white
You can STILL be jailed for being a republican, government confirms, and it remains illegal to even 'imagine' overthrowing the Queen
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
Fighting back: the woman giving a voice (and 49,999 others) to the victims of sexism - by giving an airing to their horror stories
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 4 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- 5 Status: Wet - Woman walks off a pier while checking Facebook on her phone