Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 26 April 2009
Sales of Rémy Martin's luxury cognacs are up 10 per cent over last year, despite le credit-crunch, according to Stephen Carroll, global market director for the family-owned cognac house. In the year to March, Rémy Martin recorded a turnover of €818m (£738), holding on to its ranking as the second-biggest cognac brand in the world.
Friday 25 July 2008
Ron Sexsmith is usually damned with faint praise as a songwriter's songwriter, loved by students of the form but largely ignored.
Friday 04 July 2008
Ian Siegal's live shows confirm him as the leading bluesman in Britain. Their sweaty catharsis is hinted at here.
Thursday 10 January 2008
Claire has a new party trick. Take any bog-standard four-letter word (and the occasional fiver) and she can spell it. If there were a Reception Spelling Bee competition she'd be a serious contender. My best friend who's a primary school teacher has come round to help polish off leftover mince pies. I brag about my daughter's progress.
Friday 28 December 2007
Thursday 11 November 2004
Sunday 30 November 2003
Friday 21 November 2003
Sunday 27 April 2003
Tuesday 04 February 2003
Wednesday 17 November 1999
Thursday 04 November 1999
Sunday 01 August 1999
Saturday 15 May 1999
Thursday 03 December 1998
Actress sees off speculation about her appearance in an amazing way
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery claims: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 3 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 4 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters