Bush Hall, London
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 30 September 2004
Friday 17 September 2004
Saturday 28 August 2004
Once he was ranked alongside David Hockney, Ron Kitaj, Peter Phillips and Derek Boshier as one of the founders of British pop art. Frank Bowling, the silver medallist from the Royal Academy's celebrated class of 62, however, has been suffering from "benign neglect" in Britain ever since.
Monday 16 August 2004
The waves of Britpop left many fledgling bands stranded in its backwash.
Friday 16 July 2004
Friday 02 July 2004
Sunday 27 June 2004
Friday 07 May 2004
Friday 12 March 2004
Saturday 21 February 2004
Wednesday 18 February 2004
Sunday 08 February 2004
Saturday 17 January 2004
Friday 26 December 2003
Friday 14 November 2003
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity