Royal Opera House, London
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 06 October 2004
It's an edifying coincidence that Carlos "Guitarlos" Ayala should play his first gig in the UK in the same week that heavy-metallers-in-meltdown rockumentary Metallica: Some Kind of Monster was released.
Thursday 29 January 2004
Sunday 19 December 1999
Sunday 12 December 1999
Saturday 11 December 1999
Thursday 02 December 1999
Sunday 01 August 1999
Monday 26 July 1999
Saturday 24 July 1999
Tuesday 20 April 1999
Tuesday 05 January 1999
Wednesday 16 December 1998
Thursday 22 October 1998
DANCE / At panic stations: Judith Mackrell on timidity and temerity from English National Ballet at the Royal Festival Hall
Wednesday 19 August 1992
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers