James’s ghost stories are almost like Hammer horror films in their status and predictability: we know too much now of the genre to be surprised by what happens in any of them, but that doesn’t lessen the pleasure of reading them.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 24 May 2003
Friday 24 January 2003
Saturday 23 November 2002
Sunday 27 October 2002
Tuesday 18 June 2002
Friday 28 April 2000
Tuesday 02 November 1999
Tuesday 21 September 1999
Thursday 10 June 1999
Tuesday 23 September 1997
Tuesday 06 October 1992
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair