50 years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas by an unknown gunman, we look into some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories that have arisen since his death.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 05 April 2004
Saturday 27 July 2002
Wednesday 01 December 1999
Thursday 23 September 1999
The Kennedy Crash: Shocked Nation - The most potent name in the US is missing, presumed now lost for ever
Monday 19 July 1999
Friday 02 July 1999
Sunday 04 January 1998
Friday 28 November 1997
Tuesday 15 July 1997
Monday 24 March 1997
Friday 22 September 1995
Sunday 29 January 1995
The Location Hunters: A look that lingers in the Venice mist: In dark alleys off the Grand Canal, Frank Barrett rediscovers the sinister beauty of Nic Roeg's film, Don't Look Now
Saturday 12 February 1994
Tuesday 25 January 1994
Sunday 23 January 1994
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
HSBC review into moving headquarters from UK 'underway'
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 5 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organising September 11 terror attacks