A pixelation error on the BBC’s big screen at Media City in Salford meant Nigel Farage appeared to have grown Hitler-style moustache when speaking to BBC Breakfast on Friday morning.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 31 August 1995
Friday 04 August 1995
Saturday 29 April 1995
Friday 20 January 1995
Tuesday 03 January 1995
Tuesday 13 September 1994
Monday 12 September 1994
Monday 08 August 1994
Tuesday 12 July 1994
Saturday 09 July 1994
A time to sow, a time to reap ..or not: It's not quite Jean de Florette. But you do underestimate the demands of an allotment at your peril. For example, to visit Grange Lane in Dulwich is to see virtue rewarded and whim and fantasy punished by weeds and despair.
Tuesday 05 July 1994
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
You can STILL be jailed for being a republican, government confirms, and it remains illegal to even 'imagine' overthrowing the Queen
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
Fighting back: the woman giving a voice (and 49,999 others) to the victims of sexism - by giving an airing to their horror stories
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile