Jack Whitehall was crowned King of Comedy at the ceremony in London
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 28 October 1998
Sunday 04 October 1998
Sunday 17 May 1998
Sunday 10 May 1998
Sunday 03 May 1998
Saturday 28 February 1998
Friday 20 February 1998
Sunday 15 February 1998
Saturday 06 December 1997
Tuesday 25 November 1997
Sunday 23 November 1997
Wednesday 12 November 1997
Monday 10 November 1997
Wednesday 05 November 1997
Saturday 13 September 1997
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders