Tracey Emin's transformation from establishment-shaking rebel to middle England treasure appears complete after the artist was chosen to feature in a new Marks & Spencer advertising campaign featuring “outspoken women”.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 12 October 1997
Friday 24 January 1997
Saturday 23 September 1995
Monday 13 June 1994
PHOTOGRAPHY / How flattery got Annie everywhere: Annie Leibovitz has easier access to the famous than any other photographer. That's the problem, says Giles Smith
Sunday 13 March 1994
PHOTOGRAPHY / A ride on the back of a horse called Fame: 'Hello] magazine with the neuroses and without the naffness': Andrew Palmer questions the work of Annie Leibovitz, on show at the National Portrait Gallery
Wednesday 09 March 1994
Talking pictures with Annie Leibovitz: From Jagger to Trump, she summed up the Seventies and Eighties. Her latest subject is Sarajevo. As a new show opens in London, the photographer talks to Angela Lambert
Thursday 03 March 1994
Tuesday 01 March 1994
Tuesday 30 November 1993
Thursday 18 November 1993
Saturday 02 October 1993
TELEVISION / The loneliness of the long-distance runner: James Rampton watches Rushdie on the move, four years on; plus Adventures, Screen Two and The South Bank Show
Monday 08 February 1993
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy
- 1 Man who was struck and killed by lightning in Brecon Beacons 'was carrying a selfie stick'
- 2 Lisa Randolph-Gant: Queen Elsa cake maker says she will carry on baking and will not let people 'break her spirit'
- 3 Tube strike: This pedestrian-friendly map tells you the time it takes to walk between stations
- 4 Pamplona Running of the Bulls 2015: Three men gored and 10 hospitalised on first day of festival
- 5 Sarah Jessica Parker explains why she is not a feminist: 'It's not just about women now'