I'm a little surprised that the question presumes that there is a correct way of eating sushi.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 13 October 2009
Sales of Indian food have been surpassed by Chinese fare in the UK, signifying that Hoisin sauce and not curry sauce is the nation’s favourite du jour.
Thursday 02 April 2009
I vividly remember my first Chinese meal. I was 14, on the sofa taking part in my father's dinner party and ate sweet and sour pork, spare ribs and egg fried rice.
Sunday 22 March 2009
Friday 06 February 2009
Hard to see how there's any justification for this Korean take on the cult spaghetti western: are we being primed for the rise of the noodle western? Some fancy setpieces here and there, and gunplay just about everywhere, but none of the principals can begin to rival the sacred trio of Eli Wallach, Lee Van Cleef and the other one.
Saturday 05 April 2008
Monday 17 March 2008
Once it was known as the "slag of all snacks". Now, for the princely sum of £29.95 you can buy a "Poulet et champignon" Pot Noodle in Harrods. All proceeds go to Action Against Hunger. It's the only reason I can possibly think of for eating the stuff. Well, that and a stunning new viral for the brand by AKQA.
Friday 21 October 2005
Thursday 11 February 1999
Saturday 21 November 1998
Saturday 23 May 1998
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 5 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram