Damien Hirst has today unveiled a new spot painting based on Disney character Mickey Mouse.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 03 July 2004
Tonight the art critic Robert Hughes presents The New Shock of the New on BBC2. The world's most famous art critic will survey the state of contemporary art, something he did 25 years ago with his TV series, The Shock of the New.
Friday 18 June 2004
For the past quarter of a century, a major painting by Francis Bacon has languished in a storeroom in Iran, its eroticism deemed too inflammatory for public display.
Monday 22 March 2004
Monday 09 February 2004
Wednesday 04 February 2004
Sunday 11 January 2004
Tuesday 06 January 2004
Sunday 23 March 2003
Wednesday 15 January 2003
Saturday 19 October 2002
Monday 02 September 2002
Thursday 04 July 2002
Saturday 08 June 2002
Thursday 30 May 2002
Saturday 13 May 2000
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond