When you're hot … Nile Rodgers has every right to do this in the glow of his Daft Punk moment, namely to rake the coals of his august 1970s/1980s Chic "Organization" – less a disco group than a business model, more an aesthetic code than a production style.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 12 March 2008
Sunday 22 August 1999
Sunday 01 August 1999
Terry Wogan is a SAGA kind of guy. So is Des Lynam . But then, so too is ......... You can't pigeon hole Britain's growing army of over- fifties. They've cast off their slippers, chucked out their flasks and now, with the help of their own radio station, the baby boomers are hell-bent on world domination. You have been warned...
Wednesday 21 July 1999
Saturday 03 July 1999
Sunday 14 February 1999
Saturday 13 February 1999
Sunday 06 December 1998
Sunday 22 November 1998
Thursday 12 November 1998
Sunday 31 May 1998
Friday 29 May 1998
Sunday 10 May 1998
Friday 01 May 1998
Monday 15 December 1997
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Government is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
- 1 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 2 Stuart Baggs: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 4 Tesco scraps 'unexpected item in the bagging area' as self-checkouts switch to less 'frustrating' audio
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'