Their names – and wellies – are emblazoned across the front of the packaging. But now the Yorkshire farming couple who launched one of Britain’s poshest sausage brands are urging shoppers not to be misled into thinking they still endorse the product – after it was bought by a firm at the centre of the horse-meat scandal.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 01 May 1998
Monday 15 December 1997
Tuesday 11 November 1997
Saturday 13 September 1997
Wednesday 15 January 1997
Sunday 22 December 1996
Friday 01 November 1996
Novelist Raffaella Barker remembers her father, the poet George Barker, who was 52 when she was born
Saturday 13 April 1996
Sunday 28 January 1996
Wednesday 15 November 1995
Sunday 22 October 1995
Wednesday 30 August 1995
Saturday 22 July 1995
Friday 31 March 1995
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.