George Bernard Shaw
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 09 June 2006
Sunday 28 May 2006
Standing on the roof of Scottish and Southern Energy's power station just outside Peterhead, on the Scottish coast, it's hard to imagine this could become the launch pad of an environmental revolution.
Monday 10 April 2006
Sunday 01 January 2006
Friday 19 November 2004
Wednesday 13 October 2004
He'd been the dandy king of Oxford.
Wednesday 28 July 2004
Even in George Bernard Shaw's day, his epic drama Man and Superman was one hell of a challenge.
Thursday 01 July 2004
Christopher Luscombe's engaging, handsomely designed production celebrates the 100th anniversary of the first staging of Candida, the play that George Bernard Shaw offered as "a counterblast to Ibsen's Doll's House, showing that in the real typical doll's house it is the man who is the doll".
Tuesday 25 May 2004
Sunday 13 October 2002
Saturday 18 December 1999
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration