Luxury brand Loewe celebrates the brighter side of life with a new limited-edition collection, says Rebecca Gonsalves
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 29 August 2011
Three police forces are hunting a serial sex attacker in connection with the murder of a pensioner battered to death in her own home.
Monday 22 August 2011
Wednesday 13 July 2011
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have created a luxury handbag collection under their fashion label The Row.
Tuesday 28 June 2011
A handbag belonging to Margaret Thatcher fetched £25,000 when it went under the hammer, auctioned by Lord Archer.
Friday 17 June 2011
Saturday 04 June 2011
Thursday 26 May 2011
Fashion house Burberry finished a stellar year in style today as bumper sales of leather bags and accessories drove a surge in annual profits.
Monday 23 May 2011
Labelux, the private luxury group which already owns Bally, has bought Jimmy Choo for around £500m. Labelux snapped up the shoe firm ahead of a host of rival bids, including the private-equity outfit TPG.
Thursday 19 May 2011
Wednesday 18 May 2011
Sunday 15 May 2011
Mireia Llusia-Lindh, the Barcelona born, London-based entrepreneur, was so fed up with not being able to find a handbag that fits a laptop as well as all those other things women store in their bags, that she designed her own.
Saturday 14 May 2011
Samsonite, the luggage maker backed by the private equity firm CVC Capital Partners and Royal Bank of Scotland, is lining up an initial public offering in Hong Kong.
Sunday 08 May 2011
The bray of the gadget bore takes a lower tone than a donkey's and an only slightly higher pitch than that of a public schoolboy on the drone-o-meter, I found out last weekend.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t