Midfielder Britto and Rafael Silva of Uniao Barbarense both wore the number five
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 17 March 2010
Saturday 06 March 2010
Wednesday 24 February 2010
The Seville wing-back Adriano has told his team-mates they cannot afford to fail in their Champions League last-16 game with CSKA Moscow tonight.
Sunday 20 December 2009
Friday 18 December 2009
Barcelona and Real Madrid are the most feared teams in this season's Champions League but Europe should beware La Liga's third representative in today's draw. Seville are something of an afterthought when considering the Iberian threat, but they deserve to be taken seriously.
Wednesday 18 November 2009
Brazil rounded off a successful pre-World Cup year yesterday with a 2-0 friendly win in Oman to take their tally to 14 victories in 17 matches. Nilmar opened the scoring in the fourth minute and Oman midfielder Hassan Ghailani headed into his own goal just past the hour.
Monday 16 November 2009
Sunday 15 November 2009
Sunday 15 November 2009
Wednesday 28 October 2009
The Brazil coach Dunga has named the uncapped pair of Hulk and Carlos Eduardo in his squad for next month's friendly against England in Doha, while the Liverpool full-back Fabio Aurelio has been recalled.
Tuesday 13 October 2009
Thursday 01 October 2009
Wednesday 30 September 2009
Tuesday 29 September 2009
Monday 21 September 2009
Barcelona had just gone 4-0 up. Only 41 minutes had been played and coach Pep Guardiola turned to an assistant on the bench and sighed: "He is just so good".
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks