As someone who has grown up reading the books, I'm keen to see anything that keeps the world of Harry Potter alive
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 04 February 2005
Saturday 31 July 2004
Friday 16 April 2004
Wednesday 31 December 2003
Friday 28 November 2003
Wednesday 09 July 2003
Tuesday 08 July 2003
Monday 23 June 2003
Thursday 15 May 2003
Sunday 11 May 2003
Tuesday 06 May 2003
Tuesday 08 April 2003
Friday 10 January 2003
Friday 13 December 2002
Friday 08 November 2002
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more