If this was supposed to be the preliminary sketch for an Epsom masterpiece, then for now Liber Nauticus remains closer to an oil tanker than a dashing ocean clipper. Nonetheless she finds herself disputing favouritism for the Investec Oaks, bookmakers having taken an indulgent view of the heavy weather she made of her trial here.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 13 December 1999
Wednesday 17 November 1999
Thursday 23 September 1999
Saturday 18 September 1999
Monday 06 September 1999
Saturday 31 July 1999
Saturday 03 July 1999
Thursday 01 July 1999
Tuesday 22 June 1999
Thursday 17 June 1999
Wednesday 09 June 1999
Saturday 05 June 1999
Monday 03 May 1999
Saturday 01 May 1999
- 1 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 2 Swedes set up 'ultimate Viking movie'
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.