Michael A Goodman recognised Claude Soffel’s name after he stole his bus pass in the late 1970s
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 14 October 2012
It's not unusual for Peter Lippmann to ruffle a few feathers. The fashion photographer has shot stilletos in smashed-up cars, cocktail rings on half-clean dinner plates and used, as you can plainly see here, live chickens to model luxury jewellery.
Friday 05 October 2012
An 11 year-old Russian boy made one of the discoveries of the century when he stumbled across the remains of a 30,000-year-old woolly mammoth, the New Scientist reports.
Friday 03 August 2012
'If it's possible for a building to convey sensuality – then the Alhambra does it'
Saturday 23 June 2012
Under a poet's eyes, the sands of Liverpool Bay yield treasures of natural and human history.
Thursday 21 June 2012
It’s possible to lose yourself for hours - in some cases, weeks - to these beautifully shot non-fiction films...
Saturday 02 June 2012
The Week In Books
Sunday 13 May 2012
On the origin of Darwin's famous idea
Saturday 31 March 2012
Steve Connor discovers uncanny parallels between a swashbuckling pioneer and a new animated hero
Sunday 11 March 2012
Wednesday 29 February 2012
The controversial ITV1 drama Appropriate Adult, about Fred West, has received three nominations at this year's Royal Television Society awards, including a Best Actor nod for Dominic West for his role as the notorious serial killer.
Sunday 11 December 2011
Could the British still summon the stoicism of Captain Scott, asks Harry Mount
- 1 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 2 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- 5 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories