22-year-old adult James Ashford recently visited Harry Potter World on his own. This is his sorry tale
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 13 April 2012
JK Rowling was not joking when she said her next book would be "very different" to the magical world of Harry Potter. Yesterday it emerged her first novel aimed at adults would follow parish council elections in an English market town. The celebrated British author's first book in five years will be called The Casual Vacancy, and will be a "blackly comic" tale of an idyllic English town at war itself, the publishers revealed.
Sunday 01 April 2012
Harry Potter stars turned out yesterday at the red carpet opening of a studio tour which gives fans a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the blockbuster film series.
Friday 30 March 2012
Fifteen-year-old fan Holly Hatfield guides us – and her dad – through the astonishing new Warner Bros Harry Potter tour near Watford
Friday 30 March 2012
Tomorrow, The Making of Harry Potter tour opens to the British public – and it's wizard, says 15-year-old Holly Hatfield, who's had a sneak peek
Thursday 23 February 2012
Harry Potter author JK Rowling has signed a deal to publish her first novel for adults.
Sunday 12 February 2012
Monday 16 January 2012
I do understand why creators don't much care for critics.
Friday 12 August 2011
As fans waved goodbye to Harry Potter with the release of the final film in the series, the teen wizard once again cast a spell over publisher Bloomsbury, whose sales "surged" in response.
Tuesday 19 July 2011
Monday 18 July 2011
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial