Ambassador Dimitrov was very, very cross with Ukip’s “unacceptable” and “extremely serious” “propaganda leaflets” suggesting that millions of Bulgarians were about to flood into Britain. He would have been much more cross if it had been at a lunch at which Ukip’s leader was regaling reporters with his full-on cheeky chappie routine worthy of the man he himself described as “that late, great comedian Bob Monkhouse”: stand-up with an electoral twist.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 21 May 1995
Friday 28 April 1995
Wednesday 05 April 1995
Tuesday 03 January 1995
Tuesday 20 December 1994
Sunday 16 October 1994
Wednesday 14 September 1994
Thursday 25 August 1994
Interview: I'd love to be Stephen Hawking: From his four-in-a-bed childhood to dancing girls every night, Peter Stringfellow knows all about how to turn fantasy into reality
Tuesday 23 August 1994
First-Hand: Recession? Yes, I sold my yacht: Mark Thatcher says he's poor on pounds 40m. Peter Stringfellow ( pounds 12m) disagrees
Sunday 21 August 1994
Sunday 17 July 1994
Fat: it's a nuclear issue: We knew it: fat people are bad people - do you trust Kim Jong Il not to push the button?
Wednesday 13 July 1994
Friday 08 July 1994
Sunday 26 June 1994
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 4 Grace Dent on TV: Extreme Couponing, My Strange Addiction, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.