22-year-old adult James Ashford recently visited Harry Potter World on his own. This is his sorry tale
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 01 November 2010
Wednesday 30 June 2010
Embarrassed though I am to say it: I really, really like Harry Potter.
Tuesday 09 February 2010
Monday 13 July 2009
As film-goers psyche themselves up for the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth film in the series, the flight search engine Skyscanner picks the best spots to experience some of that wizard magic.
Sunday 05 July 2009
On Friday evening, even as Scotland's latest most famous son saw his dreams dissolve at Wimbledon, the country's adopted daughter played out hers at Leicester Square.
Wednesday 19 March 2008
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Tuesday 23 August 2005
Sunday 24 July 2005
Sunday 03 July 2005
Thursday 31 March 2005
Wednesday 22 December 2004
Wednesday 31 December 2003
Friday 28 November 2003
Wednesday 09 July 2003
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine