Tonight we have come expecting the casual, ramshackle charm and strangely whimsical grace of Babyshambles circa 2009 and Grace/Wastelands but the band’s new album, Sequel to the Prequel seems almost unnaturally controlled and surprisingly vibrant.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 27 August 2004
Tuesday 10 August 2004
Wednesday 04 August 2004
Poor Pete Doherty. He plays two free concerts in a single night and still ends up being accused of selling his fans down the river.
Monday 12 July 2004
Friday 04 June 2004
Monday 19 May 1997
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond