Tonight we have come expecting the casual, ramshackle charm and strangely whimsical grace of Babyshambles circa 2009 and Grace/Wastelands but the band’s new album, Sequel to the Prequel seems almost unnaturally controlled and surprisingly vibrant.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 27 August 2004
Tuesday 10 August 2004
Wednesday 04 August 2004
Poor Pete Doherty. He plays two free concerts in a single night and still ends up being accused of selling his fans down the river.
Monday 12 July 2004
Friday 04 June 2004
Monday 19 May 1997
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 A new (old) cure for MRSA? Revolting recipe from the Dark Ages may be key to defeat infection
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims