A creative, globe-trotting couple have put their stamp on a pair of 1920s buildings in Barrio Italia. By Sorrel Moseley-Williams
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 10 February 2010
Friday 22 December 2006
Monday 31 October 2005
Friday 30 September 2005
Sunday 25 September 2005
Saturday 11 June 2005
Saturday 09 April 2005
Friday 11 February 2005
Friday 21 January 2005
Tuesday 07 December 2004
Jeremy Deller is a good thing, that seems clear. It's certainly a good thing that he's won the Turner Prize. If he hadn't, one of the other three shortlisted artists would have won it, and that would have been a terrible mistake. Out of the four, Deller was the only one who had a spark of inspiration. But what exactly Deller does, what his art is made of, that's a little tricky.
Friday 15 October 2004
Grayson Perry's first exhibition since winning the Turner Prize picks up where he left off when he collected the accolade dressed as his female alter ego, Claire.
Friday 08 October 2004
Friday 01 October 2004
Thursday 27 May 2004
The fire which has consumed so many of Charles Saatchi's works of art may have left the traditionalists unmoved, but the odd thing is that in modern quarters the mood is not one of sadness either. In fact, it has been greeted ecstatically by some critics as an art happening of the highest order.
Tuesday 27 April 2004
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by police in Ohio park
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Naked free runner captured in breathtaking photographs above London's streets
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app