Masterworks by British contemporary art giants Francis Bacon and David Hockney will go under the hammer today in a £66 million bonanza.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 01 July 1999
Sunday 27 June 1999
Thursday 24 June 1999
Tuesday 25 May 1999
Sunday 28 March 1999
Friday 22 January 1999
Tuesday 19 January 1999
Thursday 31 December 1998
Saturday 21 November 1998
Tuesday 17 November 1998
Sunday 15 November 1998
Sunday 07 December 1997
Thursday 04 December 1997
Bridget Riley would avert her eyes and hurry past the Tate shop. She hates the `vulgar plagiarism of art'...
Friday 25 July 1997
Tuesday 20 May 1997
Video: The official full-length trailer for the Jurassic Park sequel has dropped – two days early
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'