Retailer has been using Ms O’Shaughnessy in their campaigns since 2011
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 23 October 2006
England's Steve McClaren has already been rejected once by Paul Scholes, who for several weeks now has been conducting a master-class in the art and the vision required to play in midfield as a consistent match-winning presence rather than an occasional virtuoso contributor. McClaren apparently took up a mildly beseeching posture while making his first request. Now he should go all the way. He should get down on his hands and knees.
Sunday 18 June 2006
Thursday 08 June 2006
A pygmy dinosaur many times smaller than its giant relatives has been found by a fossil hunter searching a stone quarry in Germany. It is the first time scientists have found evidence of dwarfism in dinosaurs, which could have evolved in response to a shortage of food on the island where they lived 150 million years ago.
Saturday 18 February 2006
Friday 17 February 2006
Monday 17 October 2005
Saturday 23 July 2005
Sunday 09 January 2005
Monday 22 November 2004
Monday 12 April 2004
Tuesday 14 October 2003
Sunday 19 January 2003
Sunday 14 July 2002
Sunday 07 July 2002
Wednesday 29 May 2002
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'