A sideways look at the world of music
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 27 September 2009
Friday 18 September 2009
It is an unlikely place for music pilgrimage, but Kenion Street in Rochdale is about to be placed firmly on the rock map with its own blue plaque. The site deserving of such an accolade is the former home of Cargo Studios, an establishment key to the North-west's musical development.
Wednesday 24 June 2009
Thursday 11 June 2009
Saturday 14 March 2009
Tuesday 10 February 2009
Friday 28 November 2008
In the late Sixties, Mike Hart was a member of The Liverpool Scene, the poetry and music collective that had guitarist Andy Roberts and poet Adrian Henri as members.
Monday 11 August 2008
Sunday 20 April 2008
Monday 11 February 2008
Monday 28 January 2008
Thursday 24 January 2008
Sunday 25 September 2005
Saturday 25 June 2005
Monday 28 February 2005
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine