I hate to start a rave review with a criticism, but 'Little Social' isn't a great name. The jog-trot phonemes suggest something pinched and underfed, like one of those Dickens urchins called Jo or Smike. You might as well call an eating-house 'Vaguely Jolly'. And it's easy to confuse with all its half-brothers in the vicinity.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 06 April 1999
Thursday 01 April 1999
Tuesday 09 February 1999
Saturday 12 December 1998
Thursday 05 November 1998
Wednesday 28 October 1998
Saturday 26 September 1998
Sunday 08 March 1998
Monday 14 July 1997
Saturday 24 May 1997
Sunday 09 February 1997
Sunday 15 December 1996
Saturday 14 December 1996
Friday 26 July 1996
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.