Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon's marriage ended two years ago, taking Sonic Youth with it. Larry Ryan hears them and other members strike out on their own
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 13 March 2008
Here to preview their second album, Red, the band named after an obscure sea bird continue to beguile and baffle in equal measure. While it is birds of a feather that normally flock together, this more motley bunch find it hard to gel.
Thursday 23 November 2006
Jos Hermens, the agent whose clients include Ethiopia's Olympic 10,000 metres champions, Haile Gebrselassie and Kenenisa Bekele, has denied sending some of his athletes to a Spanish doctor for doping.
Tuesday 07 September 2004
A friend of mine once said that Sonic Youth - now almost in their fifties - are like a well-tuned classic car.
Tuesday 29 April 2003
Friday 28 June 2002
Friday 07 June 2002
Thursday 06 June 2002
Wednesday 29 March 2000
Monday 27 March 2000
Friday 16 July 1999
Friday 09 April 1999
Friday 02 April 1999
Friday 05 March 1999
Saturday 05 December 1998
Friday 20 November 1998
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers