The National, Pixies, and Disclosure also confirmed for Barcelona festival
Us Folk Rock 60's And 70's
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 02 December 2011
Scorsese shot this film of the The Band's farewell gig at the San Francisco Wonderland in 1976 while he was still working on New York, New York, a very different sort of musical.
Thursday 01 December 2011
Inspired by memories of '60s southern California, Judy Collins'sBohemian is aglow with fond reveries of a time of infinite possibility: even Woody Guthrie's dustbowl hymn "Pastures Of Plenty" receives a luminous interpretation from which all the dust has been hoovered away.
Sunday 05 April 2009
Saturday 07 January 2006
Monday 19 September 2005
Friday 16 September 2005
Saturday 27 August 2005
Monday 08 August 2005
Friday 15 July 2005
Thursday 23 June 2005
Tuesday 15 March 2005
Friday 11 February 2005
Friday 21 January 2005
Saturday 01 January 2005
Tuesday 07 December 2004
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Why are UK rail fares so expensive?
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'