Arctic Monkeys have announced a UK tour for September 2018.
The news follows the announcement that their upcoming album, Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino, will be released on 11 May.
GET TICKETS HERE
See the full dates (so far) below:
Manchester Arena - 6/09/2018 - TICKETS
Manchester Arena - 7/09/2018 - TICKETS
London O2 Arena - 9/09/2018 - TICKETS
London O2 Arena - 10/09/2018 - TICKETS
(NEW) London O2 Arena - 12/09/2018 - TICKETS
Birmingham Arena - 15/09/2018 - TICKETS
(NEW) Birmingham Arena - 16/09/2018
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena - 18/09/2018 - TICKETS
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena - 19/09/2018 - TICKETS
(NEW) Sheffield Motorpoint Arena - 21/09/2018 -TICKETS
Dublin 3Arena - 24/09/2018 - TICKETS
(NEW) Dublin 3Arena - 25/09/2018 - TICKETS
Newcastle Metro radio Arena - 27/09/2019 - TICKETS
(NEW) Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - 28/09/2018 - TICKETS
Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino, the follow-up to 2013’s AM will feature 11 tracks produced by James Ford and singer-songwriter Alex Turner.
According to the announcement, the new songs ”ups the ante in a big way” making for a “bold and brilliant album reflecting Turner’s ever more comprehensive creative vision.”
Alongside releasing the album cover, which can be seen below, a trailer for the album debuted online, which you can check out here.
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets.
Register for free to continue reading
Registration is a free and easy way to support our truly independent journalism
By registering, you will also enjoy limited access to Premium articles, exclusive newsletters, commenting, and virtual events with our leading journalists
Already have an account? sign in
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies