Having headlined Glastonbury over the weekend, Ed Sheeran has announced a UK and Ireland tour.
Update: After selling out, further tour dates have been added, including shows in Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle, and Cardiff.
Starting May 2018 in Belfast, the troubadour will head into Galway, Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle, London, finishing with a date in Cardiff.
Full tour dates for Sheeran’s UK and Ireland tour available below.
Wednesday, 9 May – Belfast, Boucher Playing Fields
Saturday, 12 May – Galway, Pearse Stadium
Sunday, 13 May – Galway, Pearse Stadium
Wednesday, 16 May – Dublin, Phoenix Park
Friday, 18 May – Dublin, Phoenix Park
Thursday, 24 May – Manchester, Etihad Stadium
EXTRA DATE: Sunday, 27 May - Manchester, Eithad Stadium
Friday, 1 June – Glasgow, Hampden Park
EXTRA DATE: Sunday, 3 June - Glasgow, Hampden Park
Friday, 8 June – Newcastle, St James’ Park
EXTRA DATE: Sunday 10 June - Newcastle, St. James' Park
Friday, 15 June – London, Wembley Stadium
Saturday, 16 June – London, Wembley Stadium
EXTRA DATE: Thursday, 21 June - Cardiff, Principality Stadium
Friday, 22 June – Cardiff, Principality Stadium
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets.
Last month, Sheeran took to the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival on the event's final night where he played hits including "Lego House" and "Shape of You."
The singer also recently expressed a desire to make an 8 Mile-style biopic about his life set in Ipswich.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies