Reading and Leeds festivals have announced the headliners for 2019's events, along with several other acts on the lineup.
Also announced are Bastille, Blossoms, The Amazons, Sundara Karma, Stefflon Don, Yungblud and Bowling For Soup.
Tickets for Reading and Leeds go on sale on Friday 23 November at 9am.
Foo Fighters return to the festival for what will undoubtedly be a marathon set, having first headlined back in 2002 and last appearing on the Main Stage in 2012. Their latest album Concrete and Gold went to No 1 in the UK and the US last year.
The 1975 will be making their headline debut on the main stage, which will follow the release of their forthcoming third album A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships.
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies