Lamar Odom will not be charged with drug possession after brothel weekend
The former NBA star left hospital last night

Prosecutors have revealed they will not charging Lamar Odom after the former National Basketball Association star was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel with cocaine in his system.
Nye County District Attorney Angela Bello said the evidence did not prove that Odom used the drug during his three days in the county, the Associated Press said.

She said the cocaine had already metabolised, making it difficult to determine when he had used it, when Odom was hospitalised on October 13 in critical condition in Las Vegas.
The Odom family said he left a Los Angeles hospital last week for a private facility.
Join our commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies
Comments
Bookmark popover
Removed from bookmarks