Woman dies at campsite

Kevin Rawlinson
Sunday 23 October 2011 08:20
comments

A woman died after a family of four was overcome by fumes in a tent while camping in Wales.

North Wales Police said a man and two children were taken to hospital after the woman was found at the Aberafon Camping and Caravan site in Gwynedd.

Police were called to the campsite yesterday morning.

The family was not local. A post-mortem examination will be held to confirm the cause of death, but it is not being treated as suspicious.

Join our new commenting forum

Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies

View comments