Floyd Mayweather beat Manny Pacquaio to a points win in their Las Vegas superfight on Saturday night.
It might have been 'boring' according to some, but the statistics reveal just what a defensive masterclass the undefeated American put on to beat the Filipino challenger.
Here are the 10 best stats from the fight:
1) Pacquiao only landed 19 per cent of his total punches. To be exact, he threw 429 punches but only 81 found the mark.
2) Mayweather didn’t get the most out of his attack (considering he was defensive throughout) but got more out of his punches as he landed 34 per cent of his total punches. That is 148 punches reaching the target out of 435.
3) Pacquiao threw 193 jabs and landed 18 – that is nine per cent.
4) Mayweather threw 267 jabs and landed 67 – that is 25 per cent.
5) Pacquiao threw 236 power punches and landed 63 – that is 27 per cent.
6) Mayweather threw 168 power punches and landed 81 – that is 48 per cent.
7) Mayweather landed an average of just six punches per round and Pacquaio 12.
8) The estimated revenue for the match was $300-$400m.
9) Pacquiao’s shorts said to be worth $1.5m (almost £1m) after six companies bid for sponsorship space.
10) The three judges officially scored the fight 118-110, 116-112 and 116-112.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies