The transfer window has now slammed shut until the summer...here is a recap of the deadline-day business
- Wilfried Zaha moves to Crystal Palace on a permanent deal
- Chelsea complete transfer of Juan Cuadrado
- As part of that deal, Mohamed Salah has joined Fiorentina on loan
- Andre Schurrle moves to Wolfsburg for £24m
- Robert Huth joins Leicester on loan
- Davide Santon leaves Newcastle as fiancée blasts club
Follow the latest developments below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load.
Register for free to continue reading
Registration is a free and easy way to support our truly independent journalism
Already have an account? sign in
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies