Welcome to The Independent’s daily live coverage of this summer’s transfer window.
Transfers news round-up
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers backs Riyad Mahrez to reject Arsenal and stay at Leicester City
- Claudio Ranieri insists 'happy' Riyad Mahrez will not leave Leicester City
- Bastian Schweinsteiger faces battles to save his Manchester United career
- A step-by-step look at Paul Pogba to Manchester United, the biggest transfer story of the summer
- New Manchester City signing Nolito reveals he turned down Barcelona for Pep Guardiola
- Gabriel Jesus poised to move to Manchester City this January
Follow updates with our live blog below...
Please allow a moment for the live blog to load.
When did the transfer window open?
The summer transfer window opened on Thursday 9 June for Premier League clubs.
When will the transfer window close?
The summer transfer window will close at 11.00pm on Wednesday 31 August.
Is it different in any of Europe’s other major leagues?
In Germany, Italy and Spain, the summer transfer window only opened on Friday 1 July.
This, however, is the only difference between these three leagues and the continent’s two other major domestic competitions, the Premier League and France’s Ligue 1.
The transfer window closes on Wednesday 31 August in all of Europe’s major leagues.
Brendan Rodgers has had his two-penneth on that Riyad Mahrez to Arsenal story...
Go for the knee, Conor!
Even Liverpool seem to be getting tired of the Ben Chilwell transfer saga...
Is this the last roll of their dice?
Spend thousands of pounds to go to China and get a thank you video in return...
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies