8 best golf gadgets for improving your game
From GPS units to systems for analysing your swing, we’ve picked through the best golf gadgets for making your rounds better and easier
Tuesday 01 July 2014
Golfers are often a traditional bunch, rightly scorning gadgets that can give unfair advantages and can quickly make the game less classy. But increasingly, some gadgets are improving the game for players with subtle improvements to how you play.
GPS products like like Garmin’s Approach series help map out the course, while gadgets like the iON Camera, GolfSense and Game Golf are used off the course to help improve and analyse your rounds. We’ve sorted through the best of the gadgets, ahead of summer holidays and golf tournaments.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
While many golf gadgets can seem like toys, the Powakaddy solves a problem and does it quietly and effectively. Garmin’s handheld G6 is also serious: it solves problems like carrying around , and gives you an easy to look at map of the course.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo
- 5 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week