The 10 best food processors
Friday 03 February 2012
1. Villaware FPVLFPSL01
Mixing, kneading and chopping are the forte of this machine, which is particularly good for large quantities.
2. Russell Hobbs Allure Ball Chopper
This innovative gadget is great for processing smaller quantities, or for making dips or purees.
3. Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor
Can't be doing with electricity? Just drop your ingredients into this manual machine and pump.
4. Cuisinart Elite
A robust but quiet machine, this one excels at chopping finely and slicing evenly, as well as processing large pieces of fruit and vegetables.
5. Magimix 4200XL
One of the simplest processors to use. Better still, whether you want to chop parsley or knead dough, the results are excellent.
6. Magimix Le Micro
This little star tops the Best Buy list from Which? magazine. Chopping and pureeing are a breeze and it's even good at making mayonnaise.
7. Kenwood Chef Titanium
If you can afford it, snap one up – it's no exaggeration to say you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.
8. Bosch MCM4100GB
£ 119.99, bosch-home.co.uk
It boasts more features than most, making it one of the most multi-purpose machines in this price range.
9. Philips Pure Essentials Collection
Size isn't everything, as this small but multi-featured food processor proves.
10. KitchenAid Artisan
It's quiet, durable and highly versatile. It is so solid that it kneads without wobbling and it comes in a range of stylish colours.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
James Foley beheading: Twitter 'actively suspending' accounts sharing graphic imagery
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish sold in Taiwan renamed after backlash
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...