See below to watch the trailers for this week's DVD and Blu-Ray releases
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 15 May 2008
Friday 15 February 2008
Mildred Pierce (as we know from Joan Crawford's bravura performance in the eponymous movie role) had a good pair of legs, a way with a skillet and a steely inner resolve to claw her way back out of poverty and divorce. Her weaknesses were a soft spot for low-rent men, and her misplaced devotion to her monstrous eldest daughter, Veda. Now reissued, James M Cain's original 1941 novel, on which the Hollywood classic was based, is nothing like the dime-store melodrama that you might expect. His shrewd, if far from affectionate, portrait of female psychology makes it an unputdownable read.
Sunday 07 May 2006
Sunday 13 November 2005
Sunday 11 September 2005
Monday 11 July 2005
Friday 24 June 2005
Monday 23 May 2005
Monday 02 May 2005
Sunday 24 April 2005
Saturday 23 April 2005
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'