If there was a "miaow!" button on my keyboard, I'd have worn it out on Sky Living's new modelling talent show. With Naomi Campbell on the judging panel, it could never be less than diva-licious, but The Face set itself apart from America's Next Top Model and even the superb RuPaul's Drag Race with an extra 20 per cent added bitchy. You see, it wasn't just the contestants in competition last night, it was the judges too.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 21 June 2009
Friday 01 May 2009
A master of verbal humour obsessed with the comic constructions of the silent era, Paul Merton celebrates the gags of Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Lloyd with expert insight and a fan's enthusiasm.
Friday 20 March 2009
Sunday 30 November 2008
"Greatest Day", the current Take That single, was precision-tooled to be the soundtrack to a million office-party snogs.
Friday 21 November 2008
Friday 15 August 2008
Friday 14 March 2008
Off-the-graph oddity. The least that can be said for Harmony Korine is that his films aren't like many others.
Sunday 30 January 2005
Saturday 29 May 1999
Saturday 01 May 1999
Sunday 20 December 1998
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail