Atlantis, Sat, BBC1 // The Ginge, the Geordie and the Geek, Sun, BBC2
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson have secretly got engaged - after the rugby star proposed to the singer while she was hungover.
Tuesday 23 March 2010
Just months into his new plum post as the BBC's Europe editor, Gavin Hewitt insists he's been the innocent victim of a mischievous whispering campaign.
Tuesday 18 August 2009
Charlotte Church is being hotly tipped by bookies today to replace Kerry Katona as the face of Iceland.
Monday 13 July 2009
Celtic Crusaders would be willing to hold talks with Gavin Henson if he quits rugby union and wants to try his hand at Super League.
Sunday 11 January 2009
Singer and presenter Charlotte Church today gave birth to her second child with rugby star Gavin Henson.
Friday 26 December 2008
The little-known prediction website OldBoresAlmanac.com has had a reasonably successful 2008 with only one forecast ("There will be dancing on the streets of the market-place") proving to be completely wide of the mark. So what does Old Bore predict for the coming year?
Sunday 03 August 2008
Sunday 13 July 2008
Friday 27 June 2008
* Nikita Lalwani's debut Gifted has been in the running for a number of prizes since its publication last year, among them the Man Booker and the Costa. Last night 35-year-old Lalwani, who was born in Rajasthan and grew up in Cardiff, picked up the £10,000 Desmond Elliott Prize, the first such award, in memory of the late agent. Judges Cristina Odone, Geordie Grieg and chair Penny Vincenzi, whose career Elliott launched, praised its "extraordinary range; it is touching, tender, funny and at the same time truly compelling" – qualities which the Independent's critic also spotted. Elliott would be well satisfied with the outcome.
Thursday 19 June 2008
Singer Charlotte Church has revealed she is expecting her second child with her partner, rugby international Gavin Henson.
Thursday 13 March 2008
Sunday 17 February 2008
Sunday 23 December 2007
The market in female celebrity biographies, which normally guarantee rich pickings at Christmas, has slumped as consumers turn their backs on C-list celebrity tales.
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for