Atlantis, Sat, BBC1 // The Ginge, the Geordie and the Geek, Sun, BBC2
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson have secretly got engaged - after the rugby star proposed to the singer while she was hungover.
Tuesday 23 March 2010
Just months into his new plum post as the BBC's Europe editor, Gavin Hewitt insists he's been the innocent victim of a mischievous whispering campaign.
Tuesday 18 August 2009
Charlotte Church is being hotly tipped by bookies today to replace Kerry Katona as the face of Iceland.
Monday 13 July 2009
Celtic Crusaders would be willing to hold talks with Gavin Henson if he quits rugby union and wants to try his hand at Super League.
Sunday 11 January 2009
Singer and presenter Charlotte Church today gave birth to her second child with rugby star Gavin Henson.
Friday 26 December 2008
The little-known prediction website OldBoresAlmanac.com has had a reasonably successful 2008 with only one forecast ("There will be dancing on the streets of the market-place") proving to be completely wide of the mark. So what does Old Bore predict for the coming year?
Sunday 03 August 2008
Sunday 13 July 2008
Friday 27 June 2008
* Nikita Lalwani's debut Gifted has been in the running for a number of prizes since its publication last year, among them the Man Booker and the Costa. Last night 35-year-old Lalwani, who was born in Rajasthan and grew up in Cardiff, picked up the £10,000 Desmond Elliott Prize, the first such award, in memory of the late agent. Judges Cristina Odone, Geordie Grieg and chair Penny Vincenzi, whose career Elliott launched, praised its "extraordinary range; it is touching, tender, funny and at the same time truly compelling" – qualities which the Independent's critic also spotted. Elliott would be well satisfied with the outcome.
Thursday 19 June 2008
Singer Charlotte Church has revealed she is expecting her second child with her partner, rugby international Gavin Henson.
Thursday 13 March 2008
Sunday 17 February 2008
Sunday 23 December 2007
The market in female celebrity biographies, which normally guarantee rich pickings at Christmas, has slumped as consumers turn their backs on C-list celebrity tales.
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it