Atlantis, Sat, BBC1 // The Ginge, the Geordie and the Geek, Sun, BBC2
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson have secretly got engaged - after the rugby star proposed to the singer while she was hungover.
Tuesday 23 March 2010
Just months into his new plum post as the BBC's Europe editor, Gavin Hewitt insists he's been the innocent victim of a mischievous whispering campaign.
Tuesday 18 August 2009
Charlotte Church is being hotly tipped by bookies today to replace Kerry Katona as the face of Iceland.
Monday 13 July 2009
Celtic Crusaders would be willing to hold talks with Gavin Henson if he quits rugby union and wants to try his hand at Super League.
Sunday 11 January 2009
Singer and presenter Charlotte Church today gave birth to her second child with rugby star Gavin Henson.
Friday 26 December 2008
The little-known prediction website OldBoresAlmanac.com has had a reasonably successful 2008 with only one forecast ("There will be dancing on the streets of the market-place") proving to be completely wide of the mark. So what does Old Bore predict for the coming year?
Sunday 03 August 2008
Sunday 13 July 2008
Friday 27 June 2008
* Nikita Lalwani's debut Gifted has been in the running for a number of prizes since its publication last year, among them the Man Booker and the Costa. Last night 35-year-old Lalwani, who was born in Rajasthan and grew up in Cardiff, picked up the £10,000 Desmond Elliott Prize, the first such award, in memory of the late agent. Judges Cristina Odone, Geordie Grieg and chair Penny Vincenzi, whose career Elliott launched, praised its "extraordinary range; it is touching, tender, funny and at the same time truly compelling" – qualities which the Independent's critic also spotted. Elliott would be well satisfied with the outcome.
Thursday 19 June 2008
Singer Charlotte Church has revealed she is expecting her second child with her partner, rugby international Gavin Henson.
Thursday 13 March 2008
Sunday 17 February 2008
Sunday 23 December 2007
The market in female celebrity biographies, which normally guarantee rich pickings at Christmas, has slumped as consumers turn their backs on C-list celebrity tales.
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Yorkshire man to win £10,000 off a £1 bet placed six years ago if Dan Jarvis becomes Labour Party leader
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 5 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew