Atlantis, Sat, BBC1 // The Ginge, the Geordie and the Geek, Sun, BBC2
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson have secretly got engaged - after the rugby star proposed to the singer while she was hungover.
Tuesday 23 March 2010
Just months into his new plum post as the BBC's Europe editor, Gavin Hewitt insists he's been the innocent victim of a mischievous whispering campaign.
Tuesday 18 August 2009
Charlotte Church is being hotly tipped by bookies today to replace Kerry Katona as the face of Iceland.
Monday 13 July 2009
Celtic Crusaders would be willing to hold talks with Gavin Henson if he quits rugby union and wants to try his hand at Super League.
Sunday 11 January 2009
Singer and presenter Charlotte Church today gave birth to her second child with rugby star Gavin Henson.
Friday 26 December 2008
The little-known prediction website OldBoresAlmanac.com has had a reasonably successful 2008 with only one forecast ("There will be dancing on the streets of the market-place") proving to be completely wide of the mark. So what does Old Bore predict for the coming year?
Sunday 03 August 2008
Sunday 13 July 2008
Friday 27 June 2008
* Nikita Lalwani's debut Gifted has been in the running for a number of prizes since its publication last year, among them the Man Booker and the Costa. Last night 35-year-old Lalwani, who was born in Rajasthan and grew up in Cardiff, picked up the £10,000 Desmond Elliott Prize, the first such award, in memory of the late agent. Judges Cristina Odone, Geordie Grieg and chair Penny Vincenzi, whose career Elliott launched, praised its "extraordinary range; it is touching, tender, funny and at the same time truly compelling" – qualities which the Independent's critic also spotted. Elliott would be well satisfied with the outcome.
Thursday 19 June 2008
Singer Charlotte Church has revealed she is expecting her second child with her partner, rugby international Gavin Henson.
Thursday 13 March 2008
Sunday 17 February 2008
Sunday 23 December 2007
The market in female celebrity biographies, which normally guarantee rich pickings at Christmas, has slumped as consumers turn their backs on C-list celebrity tales.
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed