Wembley Stadium, London
Like this page on Facebook for updates
<a href="http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent/2008/10/mixtape-thrille.html">MixTape: Thriller night, thriller night etc...</a>
Friday 31 October 2008
Bruce Springsteen has claimed "catastrophic success" and has cancelled his annual Halloween celebrations of which he reportedly displays rather alluring Halloween fixtures for all to see. I’m thinking it may have looked something like this.
Tuesday 10 June 2008
The Independent has teamed up with the UK’s leading fine art publishers, Washington Green, to give away a limited-edition graphic of Bob Dylan’s Sunday Afternoon, signed by Dylan himself and worth £1,000. To be in with a chance of winning, email your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Sunday 23 March 2008
Produced once again by Craig Street, this third album by stately-voiced, gospel-trained Wright represents a great leap forward.
Sunday 02 March 2008
There's no actual Bob Dylan but this canny double CD compilation of 50 songs aired on his celebrated XM Radio show is filled with wonders.
Wednesday 27 July 2005
Thursday 07 July 2005
Friday 03 December 2004
The mumbling, impenetrable and sometimes brilliant Bob Dylan has given his first television interview in almost 20 years. In it he urges his legions of fans around the world not to treat him like a prophet.
Tuesday 07 December 1999
Tuesday 30 November 1999
Saturday 18 September 1999
Saturday 21 August 1999
Monday 07 June 1999
Monday 22 February 1999
Wednesday 18 November 1998
- 1 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 2 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 3 Should we intervene? Our response to the Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson assault is shocking too
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for further 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria