Rudimental, The 1975, Passenger and The Waterboys will also play in June
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 25 May 2009
Thursday 21 May 2009
Friday 01 May 2009
Friday 01 May 2009
"It's always nice to hear a musical pioneer just relax... you can tell the band is playing with a smile, and Bob Dylan is enjoying his troop as well as every nearly-perfect or heartfelt, misshapen note that they're performing." - Mike Ragogna, huffingtonpost.com
Thursday 30 April 2009
A Bob Dylan insider told me a rather lovely story. On a tour of Australia, Dylan lighted upon one of the girls helping out backstage. "Did you enjoy the show?" he inquired. "Nah, I didn't!" came the fierce Australian response. A shocked Dylan asked why, and she told him. "Because you don't talk to the audience. You don't say hello. You don't say goodnight." "I'm not Frank Sinatra," Dylan drawled. "Well you should be," she exclaimed, and walked off. The next night Dylan did speak. Introducing a surprise encore, he said: "This one's for Marie", and went straight into "My Way", tapes of which can now fetch a tidy sum.
Sunday 26 April 2009
Friday 24 April 2009
In a recent interview on his website, Bob Dylan expresses his enduring love for the sound of old records on the Sun and Chess labels, from the roots of rock'n'roll and urban blues.
Tuesday 14 April 2009
Saturday 28 March 2009
Sunday 25 January 2009
Recorded in between times on last year's concert tour, and it sounds like it.
Sunday 30 November 2008
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white