I'm a little surprised that the question presumes that there is a correct way of eating sushi.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 01 August 1999
Sunday 13 June 1999
Wednesday 19 May 1999
Saturday 03 April 1999
Friday 02 April 1999
Sunday 31 January 1999
Sunday 24 January 1999
Saturday 23 January 1999
Sunday 10 January 1999
Saturday 28 November 1998
Sunday 15 November 1998
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
Anachronistic and iniquitous, grammar schools are a blot on the British education system
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend