Michael Kagan's oil painting was judged the most creative
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 18 February 2008
Simian Mobile Disco were early recruits to the Nu-Rave movement. James Ford and Jas Shaw were DJing as a sideline to vent frustration at the limits of a long US tour with their "real" rock band, Simian. That band fell by the wayside, as they combined pounding DJ sets with clipped song structures on last year's Attack Decay Sustain Release. The expectant crowd for this NME Awards gig supports the switch.
Monday 28 January 2008
The Sheffield indie rockers Arctic Monkeys look set to dominate this year's NME Awards after receiving a record seven nominations.
Sunday 09 December 2007
Sunday 28 November 2004
Saturday 08 June 2002
Monday 27 September 1999
Sunday 04 April 1999
Saturday 20 February 1999
Saturday 05 December 1998
Monday 30 November 1998
Sunday 11 January 1998
Thursday 08 January 1998
Friday 02 January 1998
Sunday 24 August 1997
Sunday 13 July 1997
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how Corporation is funded
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'