A documentary about a rock drummer might seem more suited to BBC4 than to your local cinema, but most rock-docs don't open with their subject – in this case, Ginger Baker – cracking the director across the nose with his walking stick. Not a man who has ever needed an excuse to assault someone, Baker is incensed to learn that said director, Jay Bulger, is planning to interview some of his old associates, but in the event he had nothing to worry about.
The Plastic Ono Band
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 02 September 1998
Friday 28 August 1998
Saturday 15 August 1998
Sunday 14 June 1998
Saturday 09 May 1998
Thursday 07 May 1998
Wednesday 06 May 1998
TV: The parents bicker and snipe during access visits, use their children as spies and catspaws, or even snub them with a playground brutality
Tuesday 17 February 1998
Sunday 04 January 1998
Wednesday 10 September 1997
Friday 08 August 1997
Tuesday 24 June 1997
Sunday 11 May 1997
Thursday 07 November 1996
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.