1. The Book of Mormon
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 30 July 2008
In several large-scale projects on view around England, Richard Woods has shown how he can enliven spaces working in concert with historical buildings or spaces. The dungeon doors of Sudeley Castle, or the floor of a Wesleyan meeting house in Frome, Somerset, look completely different when bedecked in a Woods print.
Sunday 06 July 2008
Friday 29 February 2008
Although not wielding quite the compelling blend of erotomania, humour and tragedy that characterised last year's Grinderman project, Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! nonetheless packs a punch of similarly idiosyncratic power.
Friday 18 January 2008
Friday 24 June 2005
Saturday 05 March 2005
Friday 11 February 2005
Tuesday 08 July 2003
Sunday 27 April 2003
Wednesday 22 January 2003
Saturday 18 January 2003
Sunday 19 September 1999
Saturday 04 September 1999
Monday 19 July 1999
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet