With Eurovision 2014 just a month away, it’s time to dust down your Moldova costume and get ready for the ‘nul points’ drinking games.
The Eurovision grand finale returns to our screens on Saturday 10 May on BBC One, hosted by eveyone’s favourite Terry Wogan replacement, Graham Norton.
After Emmelie de Forest rose to victory with her song “Only Teardrops” last year, reigning champions Denmark will be hosting the competition in Copenhagen.
When is Eurovision 2014?
The grand televised finale will be held on Saturday 10 May and will be broadcast on BBC One.
Where is Eurovision 2014 being held?
In Copenhagen, Denmark, just 25 miles away from where the competition was held last year in Malmö.
Which countries are taking part?
Six countries are automatically guaranteed entry into the grand final.
Of these six, the previous winner (Denmark this year) is given an automatic pass alongside the so-called 'big five', France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, which are the countries that provide the most financial support to the competition.
Two semi finals will be held on 6 and 8 May. Of the 37 countries that enter, only 20 will compete in the grand finale alongside the six automatically confirmed countries.
What are the betting odds?
At the time of writing, the bookies' favourites to win are:
1. Armenia – 1/1
2. Sweden – 10/3
3. Norway – 7/1
4. Denmark – 9/1
5. Ukraine – 16/1
6. Hungary- 14/1
7. Azerbaijan – 14/1
8. United Kingdom – 14/1
9. Romania – 14/1
10. Italy – 50/1
Who will be representing the UK?
Singer-songwriter Molly Smitten-Downes
What we know about Molly Smitten-Downes so far
1. She is 26 and from Leicestershire
2. She has supported artists including Jake Bugg, Tinie Tempah, Labrinth, Bombay Bicycle Club and Chase n Status
3. She won the best Urban/Pop category at the Live and Unsigned contest in 2012
4. She had a top 10 hit in 2008 when she sang on Sash’s “ Raindrops (Encore Une Fois)”
5. She also sang on Swedish DJ Basshunter’s 2009 album Bass Generation
6. She likes Popchips and Coconut Water
7. She won best song at Best of British Unsigned Music Awards 2013
8. She is a fan of HAIM and has seen them live
9. She thinks Choco Leibniz are the best biscuits in the world, putting her in a strong position with German voters
10. She has her nose pierced
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies